It's Time for WBEJ's Annual Thanksgiving Giveaway!
How to register? David Miller is taking calls at select times during the Morning Show & a few of our sponsors have registration boxes (denoted with an asterisk). We have some great prizes lined up! The drawings will be held on Tuesday, November 20th, at 9:30am. Below are a list of sponsors providing prizes & a shout out to Happy Valley Credit Union for also being a sponsor!
* Diamond Exchange of Johnson City, 3211 People's Street #60, Johnson City: 10K yellow gold quarter carat diamond fashion ring, $284 value!
* Southern Restaurant, 408 East Elk Avenue, Elizabethton: $25 gift card good for anything on the menu
* Lingerfelt Drug and Gift Center / Lingerfelt Boutique, 609 East Elk Avenue, Elizabethton: Farmhouse Fresh Body Care Basket for ladies & a $25 gift certificate
* City Market, 449 East E Street, Elizabethton: Hamburger, fry, & drink combo for 2
* Natural Princess, 416 East Elk Avenue, Elizabethton: (super cute new clothing store just for girls!): Little girl's fashion dress valued at $75
* Duck Crossing Elizabethton, 515 East Elk Avenue, Elizabethton: Gift basket full of sample products from various vendors in the antique mall, including Howard's Brand cleaning products. Valued over $50!
* Ritchie's Furniture & Appliance, 519 East Elk Avenue, Elizabethton: Metal hall tree
Aunt B's American Kitchen, 1436 Milligan Highway, Johnson City: Two $20 gift certificates (1 winner per certificate)
Clayton Homes of Elizabethton, 1581 Hwy 19-E, Elizabethton: 5 turkeys (1 winner per turkey)
Subway: Party platter valued at $26.50 valid at Elizabethton or Hampton locations only.
Captain D's: 1002 Over Mountain Drive, Elizabethton: Seafood Feast valued at $27
Save A Lot Elizabethton, 135 West Elk Avenue, Elizabethton: $50 gift card
Bojangles: 1 fried turkey
KenJo Markets (Milligan Hwy & South Roan Street): 2 Granddaddy Sandwiches (1 winner per sandwich)
AMC Theatre, 1805 North Roan Street, Johnson City: Two sets of 2 movie passes (1 winner per set)
Applebee's Grill + Bar, 1010 Over Mountain Drive, Elizabethton: Two $25 gift cards good an anything except alcohol (1 winner per gift card)
Ivy Hall Nursing Home, 301 South Watauga Avenue, Elizabethton: Two $25 Food City gift cards to help buy your Thanksgiving turkey (1 winner per card)
The Elizabethton Covered Bridge featured in Top 23 “Beautiful Covered Bridges of the South”
Click on the link & scroll through to picture #19! http://gardenandgun.com/s…/souths-beautiful-covered-bridges/
Elizabethton now has a year' round Ghostwalk / Historic Tour as part of the Appalachian Ghostwalks!
Click here for more information: https://www.appalachianghostwalks.com/haunted-historic-tennessee-ghost-tours/elizabethton-tn-ghost-walk-tour.html
Hunger & clothing is a real issue for many in our area from children to adult age. For ways to help, or for someone who needs help, click on the link below for more information on local Clothing/Food Pantries:
WBEJ first went on the air Thursday, July 18, 1946.
Pictured here in its current location at 510 Broad Street, David Miller starts another broadcast day during the morning show which airs Monday - Friday 6 A.M. to 10 A.M. For 28 years folks have been waking up with David Miller here on WBEJ. To learn more about WBEJ CLICK HERE