Tune in to WBEJ for Carter County highschool basketball
Congratulations to the WBEJ 2018 Valentine Giveaway Winners!
1) Delores Brown: A 1/4 carat diamond pendant on a 10kt yellow gold chain from Diamond Exchange of Johnson City.
2) Melissa Stapleton: A $25 gift card from Dino's Restaurant in downtown Elizabethton.
3) Ester Stout: A hamburger, fry, & drink combo for 2 from City Market Deli on E Street in downtown Elizabethton.
4) Ginny Grindstaff: A $25 gift certificate from Lingerfelt Boutique in downtown Elizabethton.
5) Brenda Carr: Two barbecue platters from Ridgewood Barbeque on the old Bristol Highway 2-lane in Bluff City.
6) Nina Hyder: A gift basket valued at $50 from His Space, East Elk Ave, Elizabethton.
7) April Sammons: 1 dozen Red Roses from Betsy Floral Shop, 452 Laurels Road, Johnson City.
8) Betty Pelletier: A $25 gift card from Southern Restuarant, 408 East Elk Ave, Elizabethton.
9) Jenna Markland: 2 movie passes to AMC Theater in Johnson City.
10) John Lewis: $20 certificate for Applebee's in Elizabethton.
11) Michael Vance: $20 certificate for Applebee's in Elizabethton.
The Elizabethton Covered Bridge featured in Top 23 “Beautiful Covered Bridges of the South”
Click on the link & scroll through to picture #19! http://gardenandgun.com/s…/souths-beautiful-covered-bridges/
Elizabethton now has a year' round Ghostwalk / Historic Tour as part of the Appalachian Ghostwalks!
Click here for more information: https://www.appalachianghostwalks.com/haunted-historic-tennessee-ghost-tours/elizabethton-tn-ghost-walk-tour.html
WBEJ first went on the air Thursday, July 18, 1946.
Pictured here in its current location at 510 Broad Street, David Miller starts another broadcast day during the morning show which airs Monday - Friday 6 A.M. to 10 A.M. For 28 years folks have been waking up with David Miller here on WBEJ. To learn more about WBEJ CLICK HERE